The Strong Trim Pro is at the top of the manual cutters range in terms of robustness and performance. Thanks to its professional cutting head to and the availability of cutting widths up to 2.3 meters, it can work everyday on high-thicknesses, becoming the manual cutting system without compromise for large volumes.
- Strong Trim Pro is equipped with a cutting head with dual rotating blade in hardened steel, a fixed blade in painted stainless steel mounted on a rectangular sliding bar.
- The reinforced cutting table painted with epoxy powder guarantees the maximum resistance to cuts and scratches.The sturdy carriage moving on bearings and the bidirectional cutting capability further increase power and versatility.
- The cutting thickness up to 4.5 mm allows you to easily trim corrugated cardboard, plastics, foams, compact board and many more flexible and rigid materials.
- The standard version includes a stand for ground positioning, adjustable squares and a container for the collection of waste.
Product Code & Model Name:
Strong Trim Pro 130
Strong Trim Pro 180
Q756 – Strong Trim Pro 230
DATA SHEET 130 180 230
Max cutting thickness: 4.5 mm 4.5 mm 4.5 mm
Cutting length: 1300 mm 1800 mm 2300 mm
Length: 1740 mm 2240 mm 2740 mm
Width: 500 mm 500 mm 500 mm
Height with stand: 1050 mm 1050 mm 1050 mm
Height working table: 870 mm 870 mm 870 mm
Weight: 14 kg 16.1 kg 18 kg
Weight of the support: 20 kg 23 kg 27 kg
Code Machine Shipping Weight (kg) Machine Shipping Dimensions (mm)
Shipping Dimensions available on request
* All Shipping Dimensions & weights are subject to change. Please confirm when ordering
PLEASE NOTE – All information, recommendations and suggestions contained herein, without limitation, stated values (collectively the “information”) shall be used only as a guide by Purchaser and not for specification or any other purpose. The information does not constitute a warranty or guaranty of any type whatsoever. Purchaser should independently determine the suitability of all material purchased and must confirm adaptability and other characteristics by conducting its own tests. ALC shall have no liability as a result of any loss, expense, damage, cost or other injury which results from Purchaser’s reliance on the information.
100% Australian Owned
ALC was founded in 2001. We are a family owned and operated company. Our focus is the Australian market & our company has been designed & built to meet the ever changing market.
Reliable Service & Support
We go above and beyond what is required to achieve success. After all, your success is in turn ours.
Money Back Guarantees
We offer a “30 Day Money Back Guarantee” on all our consumable items. If you find our product does not meet the industry standard or has any fault what so ever, return it within 30 days for your money back. That is our promise to you.
Australian Compliant Machines
Our machines have been tested and proven to meet the Australian compliance for electrical equipment. From our pouch laminating machines for the home office to our wide format laminating machines for the commercial environment, we provide our customers with peace of mind.
Same Day Despatch
We offer same day dispatch Australia wide. We understand the urgency of getting the right stock at the right price, on time, every time.
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
In this time we have been able to establish an experienced distribution network as well as establish long term relationships with our suppliers which guarantees consistent and reliable quality to our customers.